Please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking any courses from the site. You should
understand that by booking any of our courses, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
COURSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) apply to the training/education to be supplied by Azad Chaiwala
Institute (we, us, and our) to the entity/person procuring the training/education for its personnel or
other nominated participants (you).
The site www.AzadChaiwala.com serves Azad Chaiwala
Institute, owned &
operated by Azad
Chaiwala (SMC-Private) Limited. Our main teaching campus is based on 5th Road, Rawalpindi.
1. COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
By taking admission in any of our courses, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- You do not have an outstanding bad debt with the Institute or Company; and
- You have not previously been asked to leave a course.
- You will not allow anyone else to access your student dashboard or share your log-in details with
any 3rd party.
- You will comply with all health and safety rules and regulations and any other reasonable security
requirements that apply at the premises at which the courses are provided.
- Laptop/PC is must for both (Online and Offline) Classes.
You are computer-literate and have a basic understanding of the course to which the training
relates. We reserve the right to remove any and all students from any class if we feel they are not
competent enough to use a computer.
2. EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS
All students must provide before commencing class
3. TRAINING COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
We currently offer our courses via our physical Classrooms or via Live Online Classes, accessible from
anywhere in the world.
4. PAYMENT AND CONFIRMATION OF SEAT
- All course fees (plus GST where applicable) set out on our website or sales paraphernalia must be
paid in full. We will not confirm your seat without receiving full payment beforehand.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- Each course session is limited to a maximum number of individual attendees.
- We will aim to confirm your seat within 2 working days.
- We will only honor & accept payments made via our website, payments made directly into our bank
accounts as shown on our website or at the counter of our institutes. In all circumstances please
ensure you obtain a receipt.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we
have already received payment & confirmed your seat.
- We are under no obligation to book you on a course at an incorrect (lower) price, even after we have
sent you a confirmation. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably
been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
6. INSTALLMENT POLICY AND INSTALLMENT FEE
- We are offering installment option only through our website (azadchaiwala.com)
Your installments request will be approved by our installments partner on the checkout page.
7. DISCOUNTS TO PAST STUDENTS:
If there is no discount offer running, all past students are eligible to get a 25% discount.
8. EQUIPMENT NEEDED
- You must have a PC/Laptop & Internet connection at home for practice and assignments.
- We will only provide you access to a computer during the period of your on site class.
- You will be provided an internet connection when it is required for any of your class sessions.
- We will not be providing any equipment to online students.
9. DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE STUDENTS:
- Students of the Digital Marketing course must have an ad budget of at least 10,000 PKR in their bank
accounts and access to a mastercard or visa debit/credit card to spend on campaigns. Their learning
never be complete and a certificate will not be issued to them until they launch, 10 live campaigns
either clients or of their own.
- Due to the mature nature of Digital Marketing, we are no longer accepting students under 16 years
of age for this course. Similarly due to the lack of adequate IT skills in people over 50. We are no
accepting students above the age of 50. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause, but
it is for the betterment of our remainder students.
10. CLASS TIMINGS, COURSE DURATIONS & COURSE MATERIAL:
- We reserve the right to change class times before the class starts. We are constantly learning and
optimizing classroom durations and timings. Thus, we reserve the right to shorten or increase
classroom & course durations.
- To alter the timetable, location or teachers specified for any course.
- To make reasonable amendments to the content and syllabus of a course, when necessary.
- No extra time will be given to any student after completion or the course nor after the duration of
the class session ends.
11. ACCOMMODATION & TRANSPORTATION:
We don’t provide accommodation. Your course fee does not include any payment for transportation or
12. GUARANTEED RESULTS AND DISCLAIMER
- We will aim to ensure that all courses are delivered diligently and in a good, timely and
professional manner consistent with industry standards.
- We will assign trainers/teachers to each course as we, in our sole discretion, deem fit.
- We reserve the right to at any time substitute any trainer/teacher with any other person who, in our
sole discretion, we deem suitably qualified to teach the relevant course.
- We do not warrant that the provision of any teaching material will always be available or be
uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that such all course content
is free of spelling or grammatical errors.
- We do not warrant that the equipment & teaching aids we provide you or our teaching staff will
always be in 100% working condition.
- We do not guarantee any success levels whatsoever. In any intellectual, social or monetary form.
13. UNAVAILABILITY OF TEACHER
In case of a teacher’s illness and/or inability to attend, we will, if possible, ensure equivalent
replacement within 48 hours. If a replacement is reasonably not possible within 48 hours, we will inform
you of this and this will constitute a force majeure situation.
14. YOUR CONDUCT & EXPULSION
A reasonable standard of conduct is expected at all times. If you fail to adhere to this policy, we
reserve the right to suspend or expel you without a refund. Reasons for suspension or expelling are as
follows but not limited to:
- Any illegal, anti-social or dangerous behavior.
- Poor attendance (if you are absent from the class for more than 3 days without any prior notice).
- Disrespecting of our staff members
- Foul, inappropriate or abusive language, violence, intimidating or insulting behaviour, bullying,
any form of discrimination (including based on caste, race, gender or religious beliefs).
- Any other act or behavior that does or may bring Azad Chaiwala Institute into disrepute or cause any
harm or suffering to staff, other students or members of the public.
- If any of our teachers are unwilling to continue teaching you.
- If you damage any of our property (besides expulsion you will also have to bear the cost of
- If you bring foods and drinks into the classrooms
- Smoking within the institute premises
- If you create hindrance in the learning experience of others.
- If we find you involved in immoral activities
- If a student has unacceptable conduct, asides from expelling them. We will also take any further
action we think is appropriate. Including informing the police, your parents/guardians, your course
15. RIGHT TO SWITCH COURSES
We reserve the right to switch any student to Basic Computer Class if we deem that you are lacking in
Basic computer Skills and are causing your class to slow down because of you.
16. RECORDED CLASS LECTURES:
- We will not be providing any students with recorded lectures. All training is live, and thus you
must be present in all classes.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All handouts, materials and examinations provided to you in advance of, or during, your class are the
intellectual property of Azad Chaiwala Institute and shall not be copied by you or used except in
accordance with the intended purpose and all materials shall be maintained in confidence and not
disclosed to third parties except with our advance permission. Handouts and materials must be returned
to us should we specifically request.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall give you any right or license copy or otherwise use or
exploit in any way any intellectual property contained in the content of any course provided to you in
accordance with these terms and conditions, unless expressive written consent is given to you.
18. DISCOUNTS, PROMOTIONS & PROMO CODES
Discounts, Promotions & promo codes are only valid for a set period of time, we reserve the right to
remove them whenever we deem appropriate. Prices will not be reversed for anyone.
- You will not automatically receive a certificate for simple participation
- Any certificate issued will carry a limited validity period
- You must earn the certificate by ensuring:
- Your regular attendance
- Your participation in class
- Your learning
- Your good behavior and
- Your final test, assignment results.
- For example, in regard to our Digital Marketing class, a certificate will only be provided to you
if you complete all daily tasks/assignments and if you publish a live advertising campaign on either
Facebook or Google Ads platform.
- All Digital Certificates are Free
20. CLASS OR COURSE TRANSFERS
- Requests to transfer from one course or date to another must be made in writing and received by us
with fourteen (14) or more days’ notice prior to the originally scheduled starting date. You might
be liable for a rescheduling fee of 25% + GST of the initial course(s) fee paid.
- Selection of the new course and timing must be within 3 months of the original class date.
- We expect you to be on time, attend every class and partake in all assignments issued if any.
- Latecomers are not allowed into class.
- We keep attendance record.
- Any student who is sick must inform us within 3 working days.
- We reserve the right to request a doctor's certified certification of sickness on your return
- If you miss a lesson, for any reason, we cannot give a refund or allow you to take the lesson at
- If you are absent for more than 3 consecutive days or more, or is repeatedly absent (e.g. 1 or 2
days per week), without authorization. We reserve the right to remove you from the course and expel
you from our institute without any refunds.
- Your poor attendance will not only hinder your education but will also hinder your chances of
receiving our certificate.
22. INTERNSHIPS AND JOBS GUARANTEE
We make no guarantee of any kind to find or place students on internship programs or employment of any
However, we have listed all internship opportunities at
azadchaiwala.com/internships and you
directly apply there. We are trying to create as many opportunities as possible for our students.
- You shall not do anything to bring Azad Chaiwala institute or our founder Azad Chaiwala into
disrepute and shall not use the names of, or suggest or imply an association with Azad Chaiwala,
Azad Chaiwala Institute, Azad Chaiwala (SCM-Private) Limited or any other name, brand or mark used
by us except where we have provided you prior written consent and in such instances only in
accordance with the guidelines or requirements specified by us.
- We take safeguarding our reputation very seriously, especially in the cases of students who have
been absconding, disrupting classes, have been expelled etc. Later going around bad-mouthing Azad
Chaiwala Institute. However, we reserve the right to take legal action against you for unfounded
defamation and slander. You will be liable for all legal and non-legal costs incurred.
25. REFUND POLICY
- If you pay via Easypaisa, Card, PayPal or Cash:
- 75% of course fee will be refunded if you inform us 14 days before your class starts.
- 50% of course fee will be refunded if you inform us 7 days before your class starts.
- 100% fee will be deducted if you fail to inform us 7 days before your class starts.
- No Refund in case you purchase a course through our installments partner via Buy Now Pay Later
- If you cannot attend your particular class, you must inform
us no later than 7 days before your class starts, so we can allot that seat to someone else and move
your date to a future batch.
- You are allowed to make a maximum of 2 date changes per course.
- You are allowed to send someone as a substitute. But you must inform us at least 3 days before the
course starts and only send them after you have received our written approval.
- The above does not apply, in case of an unfortunate event. Talk to us when possible, and
we’ll try our best to accommodate you accordingly.
- No Fee will be Refunded in case of Change of Mind
- Our liability under or in connection with the Terms or relating to our courses must not exceed the
fees paid for the training/education session to which the liability relates. Without limiting the
previous sentence, we exclude all liability for indirect, consequential or incidental loss or
damage, or for environmental damage or intangible loss, personal injuries, loss of life, loss of
earnings, profit, savings, business, revenue, opportunities and/or goodwill, arising under or in
connection with the Terms or relating to the training/education/course.
- Furthermore, We will not rely on the included limitations of liability if and insofar as the damage
is the direct result of intention or gross negligence on the part of our staff.
- Unless the damage is caused by intention or gross negligence on the part of our staff, You will
indemnify us against all claims of third parties, directly or indirectly related to the performance
of the agreement, or as the case may be (the use of) the courses/training/education and will
compensate us for all damage that we suffer as a result of such claims.
- We are not liable for compensation of damage if a Course must be interrupted, changed and/or
canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We reject any liability for damage resulting from disfiguration of information, delay, lack of
clarity and/or other errors in the communication between you and us as a result of the use of the
Internet or any other means of communication, unless this damage is caused by intention or gross
negligence on the part of Azad Chaiwala Institute.
- Lastly we shall have no liability for delay or failure to perform any of our obligations arising
from any event beyond our reasonable control.
27. FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under these
Terms & Conditions (except for a failure to pay fees) if the delay or failure is due to unforeseen
events which are beyond the reasonable control of either party, such as a strike, blockade, war, act of
terrorism, riot, natural disaster, failure or diminishment of power or telecommunications or data
networks or services, or refusal of a license by a government agency (each a “Force Majeure
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of
our obligations under this agreement that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (force
- A force majeure event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our
reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether
declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, pandemic or other natural
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public
or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the force majeure
event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the force majeure event to a close or to find a
solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the force majeure
29. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of your rights or
obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, subcontract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our
rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the contract.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of this agreement, to insist upon strict performance of
your obligations, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are
entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you
from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly
stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
- By submitting your application to us, you are agreeing to the storage of your personal details,
including sensitive personal data, in our administrative systems, whether on paper, computer or any
other medium and to the usage of that information for our purposes only.
- We process personal information to enable us to provide better education, training, welfare, safety
and support. To administer our institute property. To maintain our own accounts and records. To help
us in our marketing & research efforts etc.
- All of our premises have 24 hour close circuit cameras in operation.
- We reserve the right to use the CCTV footage to maintain the security of the premises, the
preventing and investigating crime, or whatever we deem appropriate use.
- The personal information about you which we will process will include your full name, contact
details, government issued documents, photos, finances, fees and, where appropriate, those of your
parents, guardian, agents or sponsors.
- We will keep this information secure at all times as necessary to run our business, deliver your
education and ensure your welfare and safety.
- We will sometimes need to share the personal information we process with other organizations. We
will only share all or part of this information when It is necessary for the provision of services
involving external suppliers, legally required to do so, In the event of a medical emergency, if it
is necessary to protect their health or the health of others etc.
- You consent to your personal data being stored, processed and shared by us.
- You agree that copies of your regular reports on your learning progress and performance (including
attendance and absence records) can be supplied to parents, sponsors or agents without prior
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any amendments to this information while you are enrolled
32. PHOTOGRAPHS AND FILMING
- Classes cannot be filmed or recorded in any way, including audio only, without the permission (in
writing) of either our Company Director or Operations Director.
- We may use film or still photographs of students for promotional purposes.
- You (or your parents if you are under 18 years of age) must inform us in writing before your course
starts if you will not allow us to use such images.
33. THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS
- All students are bound by these terms and conditions regardless of whether their admission to our
courses was booked directly with us or via any other third party.
- All students are bound by these terms and conditions regardless of whether their admission to our
courses was paid in full or partly by them or any other third party.
34. AFFILIATE PROGRAM.
To be eligible for the Affiliate Program, you must be an individual or entity who is at least 18
years of age and have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
To enroll in the Affiliate Program, you must complete the application form and provide accurate and
complete information about yourself, including your name, phone number and email address. We reserve
the right to reject your application or terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any
time, for any reason without pay.
You will earn a referral fee for each confirmed enrollment resulting from your referral. The
referral fee will be based on the rates shown in the rate table and will be paid to you within 30
days of the end of each quarter. The referral fee will be communicated to you upon acceptance into
the program and may be subject to change at the sole discretion of Azad Chaiwala Institute
A confirmed enrollment is a completed and paid enrollment that has not been canceled or refunded
within 60 days of the start date of the course.
Payments will be made via bank transfer only. It is your responsibility to provide accurate payment
As an affiliate, you agree to promote our courses in a positive and ethical manner. You will not
engage in any activities that may damage the reputation of our institute or its courses.
As an affiliate, you are prohibited from making false, inaccurate, insufficient, or exaggerated
claims about our courses or programs. Such actions can result in immediate termination of your
affiliate account without payment.
We take the quality of our courses and the trust of our customers seriously. Therefore, we expect
our affiliates to promote our courses truthfully and transparently. Any claims or representations
you make about our courses or programs must be backed up by factual evidence and must not be
misleading or deceptive.
To maintain the integrity of our affiliate program, our company employees and their relatives are
not permitted to sign up for our affiliate program. Any attempt to do so may result in immediate
termination of their employment and legal action. This policy exists to ensure that our affiliate
program operates with transparency, fairness, and impartiality. And to prevent any potential
conflicts of interest or unethical behavior.
We are not liable for any damages, losses, or claims that may arise from participating in our
affiliate program. We do not guarantee any level of success or earnings from being an affiliate, nor
do we provide any warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the
information provided in our courses or programs.
As an affiliate, you are solely responsible for your own actions and any consequences that may
result from promoting our courses or programs. You agree to indemnify and hold our company harmless,
our directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, damages, expenses, or
liabilities arising from your participation in the affiliate program.
By participating in our affiliate program, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not participate in our affiliate program.
35. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us relating to our educational courses and
supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and
representations with respect to the courses or any other subject covered by these Terms &
Conditions. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable
or illegal, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
36. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you purchase
a course from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to
be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to purchases previously made
37. LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of courses through our website, call center or locations and any dispute or
claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject or formation (including
non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Pakistani law.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such contracts or their formation (including
non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan.
3778. COMPLAINTS POLICY
We will only accept complaints sent in writing to [email protected]